Thank you for visiting the LifeLink Tissue Bank website. The information we collect about you during your visit depends on what you do while you are visiting our site.
Information Automatically Collected and Stored
When you visit any website, certain personal information about you can be collected automatically. For every visitor, we automatically collect and temporarily store the following information about your computer and your visit:
- Your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address. (An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you go on the web)
- The domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com, if you are connecting from an America Online account)
- The Internet address of the website, if any, from which you came to our site (for example, www.aatb.org if you come to the LifeLink Tissue Bank website by clicking on a link within the AATB site)
- The date and time you arrived at our site and how long you spent on the site
- The name and version of your computer's operating system and browser: for example, Windows 95/Netscape Navigator 4.5. (This information is supplied automatically by your computer)
- Which pages you visited
If you just browse through our site and read pages, that is the only information we collect. We use this information to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of our site and to help us make our site more useful to visitors. For example, we use the browser information to help us design our website so that as many people as possible will be able to view the pages correctly.
Personal Information You Choose to Provide
We collect and store no other information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide it, for example, by sending us an e-mail or filling out a form on our website and submitting it to us.
If you send us an e-mail (for example, through the Contact Us button on the LifeLink Tissue Bank Home Page), we automatically receive your e-mail address. There is no other personally identifying information that we receive with your e-mail unless you choose to provide it.
Likewise, if you fill out one of the forms on our website (for example, the LifeLink Tissue Bank more information form) and submit it to us we will receive only the personal information that you include in the form.